New Practice Briefs on Post Secondary
5 new practice briefs on Post Secondary Education
We are excited to announce there are 5 new practice briefs up on the website regarding Post Secondary Education.
- Communication – The Importance of Formal and Informal Communication Strategies in Maintaining Effective Partnerships Between Vocational Rehabilitation and Inclusive Higher Education Programs
- Pre-ETS – Summarizing Pre-Employment Transition Services and the Potential Role of Higher Education
- Seamless Transition – VR’s Role in the Seamless Transition from Higher Education to Employment
- Self Determination – College Experiences Can Foster Both Student Self- Determination and VR Support
- WIOA – Meeting the New Requirements of WIOA through Partnerships with Institutions of Higher Education Enrolling Students with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities